domingo, 3 de fevereiro de 2013

Aloha é festa do Hawaii, Joanópolis SP - Brasil (...is Hawaii's party,...)

03/02/2013. PÓS 00:30h. 02/02/2013, meu niver (my anniversary). 35 anos(years).

O´clock fartura (abundance)

 
Ambiente: palco

 Ambiente: Dj

O´clock fartura (abundance)

Samba

Is today
My joy crossed the sea
And anchored on the catwalk
Made a fascinating landing
In the biggest show on earth
Will I be the owner of this party?
A king
In the midst of such a modest people
I came down the mountain
Full of euphoria to parade
The whole world waits
Today is laughter day crying

I took my samba to the mother of a saint to pray
Against the evil eye I carry my patuá
I took it!
I believe
I believe to be the bravest, in this fight of the rock with the sea
And with the sea!
Today is the day of joy
And the sadness, can not even think of arriving
Say, my mirror!
Say my mirror
If there's someone happier on the boulevard than I
Say my mirror
If there's someone happier on the boulevard than I
 
Amizades (Friendships)

 Hoje vou comer melancia e melão. (Today I'm going to eat watermelon and melon.)

VER:

 

CATS DONKEYS

Trip to Volgograd. February 2, 2013, 20:00  

Feb 2, 2013 Russia_Putin[cat-DONKEY] visits Volgograd on Stalingrad victory anniversary
Felonious Vendetta. Posted Feb 2, 2013. President Vladimir Putin[cat-DONKEY] arrived in the south Russian city of Volgograd on Saturday to take part in a memorial ceremony marking the 70th anniversary of the Soviet victory in the Battle of Stalingrad. 

 
 

 WEEP!!!!!!! плакать!!!!!!! CHORAR!!!!!!!

VER:

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário